The specialty of urology involves the diagnosis and treatment of urinary tract problems in men, women, and children, as well as disorders affecting the male reproductive system.
[ back to top ]
- Prostate enlargement (BPH)
- Treatment includes the use of medications or minimal invasive techniques such as Cooled ThermoTherapy™/TUMT™ or GreenLight laser therapy as alternatives to more traditional surgery.
- Prostate cancer
- Early detection is the most important factor in effective treatment. We specialize in diagnosing and treating prostate cancer using the latest diagnostic techniques, medications, radioactive implants, cryotherapy and surgery, including nerve-sparing procedures.
- Urinary stones
- We offer both medical and surgical therapies for stone elimination including laser and shockwave lithotripsy. The evaluation and institution of measures to prevent future stones is also an important part of what we do.
- We evaluate the source of erection difficulties and are able to treat these problems using medications and non-surgical aids. When surgery is necessary it can usually be performed on an outpatient basis.
- Many of our patients are successfully treated using conservative non-invasive techniques including computer assisted biofeedback, bladder retraining, behavioral modification medications, and Interstim® Therapy. When conservative treatment has not been effective, a variety of alternatives, including minimally invasive procedures are available.
- Vasectomy/vasectomy reversal
- We utilize a no-needle, no-scalpel technique for doing vasectomies. This allows for a more simplified surgical technique which lowers patient fears and reduces pain. Our group specializes in vasectomy and vasectomy reversal services. You can learn more about these services by visiting www.vasectomy.com.
- Testosterone Deficiency
Additional Specialty Areas
We have equipped our office with the latest equipment available including video and flexible cystoscopy, urodynamics, computerized biofeedback, and full urological ultrasound.
[ back to top ]